Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

This Christmas was by far the best! Our kids are at that age where they where beyond
excited. It was so fun to see there faces before and after each gift. Thank you to
all that sent us gifts. They got all the gifts that their little hearts had desired and their
was Christmas magic in the air.
































They even got a Wii! Thanks Mom and Dad! The boys did a happy dance
around the room a few times after this gift was opened!!
As for the rest of the day we played no stop with our toys or should I say
the Wii. Then we had some families over for dinner.
The day after we all got the stomach bug good thing we
are on Christmas break.

6 comments:

The Nunes' said...

It looks like the boys made out well & had lots of fun! They look so cute in their PJ's too. Hope you guys are all feeling better soon!

GrammieJ said...

Love the pictures, love the pj, love the faces on the kids. love you all.......

Morris said...

they look so cute in thier pjs! im glad you guys had a good christmas. we miss you!

Liora said...

What cute boy! Looks like you guys had a good christmas. It's hard being away from family during the holidays huh??!?!

The Johnson Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas....Welcome to the world of wii. My boys love the wii...want to play it all the time. Yours will definitely get a lot of use. I also love the matching jammies.

Peck Family said...

LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE YOUR LITTLE STOCKING STARS. I WANT TO DO THAT FOR MY FAMILY... SO HOW DO I DO IT?