Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sledding

Well I would have to say that our first attempt at sledding
was just ok. Hunter and Tyson loved it but as for the other two
well lets just say they cried more than anything.
I got a few pictures, I would of loved to try to take more but with
the younger kids being such a pain I did not get very many.
Paxton cried the most and would not let go of my leg.
I don't understand why he could not stand their and just
be quite and watch. It was like he was afraid we would
throw him on a sled and make him go down the hill.
(which I was just about going to do)

Tyson


Hunter



Carter was pretty good. I think the reason he cried sometimes
is it was hard for him to move. Poor little guy had so much
clothes on to keep him warm.And no matter how hard we
tried to get him just to sit on a sled so he could watch he
would have nothing to do with it.


Troy and Thoma



Quintin and Estelee









Matt and Hunter



3 comments:

Morris said...

looks like you guys had fun!wish we could have been there. so wer are moving into our house this weekend, we close tomorrow! were so excited. and i asked and i can get you a shot record book! so ill mail those out next week. love you give the kids kisses

The Higgins Family said...

Fun stuff!

Thanks for your well wishes on my blog! Looks like y'all are doing well! So good to catch up again. :) You are one of my boy-mom heroes-- your cute family make me excited for our new little one!!

BensonFam said...

We too had many, many tears a few weeks ago when we tried out the sledding hill near our house. First it was the 45 minutes meltdown from Olivia about wearing snowpants and gloves. Then the freak out from Caleb his first time down the hill. Hopefully next time will go more smoothly!