Tyson and they are even in the same class. So it helped out a lot with being
able to leave him. When he got home he was so excited to be able to go the next day.
I am just as excited I have waited about 5 1/2 yrs to only have one kid home again.
So now in the mornings after taken all 3 older boys to school
(which is not fun in the snow)....me and Carter get to hang
with each other. I LOVE IT!!!!!!
*You where so excited to be able to wear your batman shirt. You wanted to
wear it again the next day. That's when we had to have the little talk about that
you can't wear the same clothes two days in a row. Also when
ever someone calls you something different like handsome, buddy, pax-man, pax, etc....
you always come right back and say my name is not handsome its Paxton!!!
So funny!!! I love you buddy!!





1 comments:
How fun for Paxton and Tyson to be in the same class... he looks so cute! We had a new little boy move in next door named Tyson and the kids keep calling him Ty-Ty... he's in 3rd grade though so I'm not sure he thinks it's that cute (but they LOVE having a Ty-Ty around)! Enjoy your quite time with Carter!:D
Post a Comment