This was our first Christmas away from family and we sure miss them all. We had another family over for dinner and let the kids play. Than after they left the boys got in there Christmas pj's from Grammy J.
growing up(from the same book. I was the lucky one to get it) A Visit from St.
Nicholas and like always we never quite get to finish because St. Nick himself and
his reindeer always shows up in the middle of it with a LOUD HO HO HO from outside.
When the boys hear this every year they jump up so fast, run to there beds, get
under their covers and hide their heads.




2 comments:
I love that tradition. Your boys look great in their Christmas Pjs. Its a bit crazy to see them all sword fighting...I'm sure thats just another day in the life of a mom with 4 boys. Hooray for surviving a Christmas without family and hopefully there won't be too many more like that!
Such a fun family tradition. It's true every time
boys + swords = big fun
Post a Comment