Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One year older!

Today just happened to be my 27th b-day! The day was great! My sweet husband let me sleep in till 8:30, and he went and got me Mexican food for lunch he also helped with the boys as much as he could. He did all this while he still had to go to school and study a ton today! My boys where so excited all day and could not wait till we had cake, where able to put on the b-day hats that we picked up at the dollar store and till there friends came over! My great friends Ashley and Liora where coming over for birthday dinner. We were sad when Liora called and could not make it. So it was just Ash and her family and us! We all ate pizza and then had cake that Ashley made(it was the best) and ice cream. All the boys had so much fun playing together. I am so grateful for Liora and Ash they both are such great friends. Thank you for making my day great! I am also so thankful for all calls and emails from family and friends that wished me a happy b-day!



8 comments:

BensonFam said...

Oh that makes me miss our Sunday night dinners together! So glad you had a happy birthday. (LOVE the picture of the four boys together!!)

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Britani!!! I'm glad it was a good one!

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you had a good day...you look great by the way!!

Susan said...

Hooray for you Britani! Do you feel wiser? You definitely are getting more and more beautiful as you get older! :)

Alexa said...

Happy Birthday, Brit! I'm glad you could share the days with people who love you! :)

Peck Family said...

Happy Birthday Birthday Girl! I was going to jump out of the cake for your birthday but Ashley made it too small.

Charmaine said...

Glad to hear you had a good birthday! So how was it turning 27?? For whatever reason, that one was a little traumatic for me! hehe.

The Nunes' said...

Hope you had a great birthday Brit! I think it's time for us to stop having kids- I can't keep all these dates straight anymore!