Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Carter

Here are a few of my fav. pictures my good friend Heather took! She did an awesome job. She is the one that did his baby announcement and took the pictures of my boys that are on my side bar! Thanks Heather your the best!




8 comments:

Marissa said...

Those really are such beautiful pictures!!

Morris said...

hes so cute, i miss him so much. hope things are well. im sure hes getting so big!

Kyle said...

Those pictures are priceless...he is so tiny but you know he will grow so quickly!

Marissa said...

Thanks for the link Britani!! I loved your friends online shop! So many cute things!!! I just might actually buy a few things from there. Not only are the hairbows adorable, but I love the binky clips too!!

Peck Family said...

Britani! So cute his little frown.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? We all missed you last night!

The Frosts said...

so cute, what a sweetie!

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Brittani, the pictures are perfect! You & your boys look great! Heather really is a jewel. Plus the ones on the side are gorgeous. Pac and changed so much. He's not the baby anymore!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. You look beautiful in the picture. How is it going with all the boys. Kami