Well my little sis. has been here for about a month now visiting! She and her husband moved to Maryland in Nov. She came down for a few things but most of all to see our little guy be born and hang out with the family. As I write this it brings tears to my eyes to have to say goodbye to her tonight. She has help us out so much and my kids love her to death. Iam always afraid that they will forget who she is now that she does not live here. But so far they have proved me wrong and just act like she has never left when she comes to visit us. Thanks for all the help and fun times this month Ash! We love you lots.
Ps. I also want my parents to know how much they mean to us and for the big help last week with the kids when I had my baby. I just love my family!
Here are some pictures of her with the Kids. Ash I can't wait for you to have your baby girl Charlee! I just know your going to be a great Mom.



7 comments:
Oh aren't sisters the greatest! You are so lucky to have had the help! I can't imagine having #2 (someday) with my crazy Adrie running around... thank goodness for family huh!
I konw how you feel!! I love my sisters to death!!
I know how it feels... one of my sisters is out in montana with her two boys and I feel so sad that I don't get to see them and get to know them... and tickets to Montana from KY are expensive! That's great that she was able to come out and visit you and help out. I'm sure it was much needed physically and emotionally!
Okay I haven't seen Ashley for years...and she hasn't aged at all..thats amazing! I can't believe she is going to have a baby! I know she isn't that much younger than us...but you know. Also, Benson wants to name our next little girl (if we have one) Charly.
I'm glad you have had a lot of help..and love the 5 generation picture...amazing!
Kyle
You guys make cute boys. Seriously. They're all darling.
Congrats on the cute little guy. (I know I am a little late). I am so happy you have had family there helping you. Hopefully you are recovering and adjusting to your new life with 4 boys. (You are an amazing women). Kami
Hey Brit- Those are some cute boys and we are excited to see the newest little one this weekend! I keep forgeting to tell you that we FINALLY started a blog! If you can't get to it from here just let me know- I'm still trying to get it all worked out!
Post a Comment