For a fun activity on Sat. we decide to go goofy golfing at Golf Land. This is one reason I love Arizona for the spring nights! And boy was it a great night to be outside. We all had a great time. All are boys did really well. It was hard for them to stay out of the way when us adults where hitting are balls and of course they always manged to pick our balls up and move them. But what can you expect when you take 3 kids under the age of 5 out and give them each a club and ball. After we were done playing they have this great play are for kids. Well some how Ty Ty got out of the play area with out us seeing him and got lost. We searched everywhere for him. I just keep thinking to myself not to panic and stay calm. There were so many people around and after what seemed like forever. My dad went in to tell them to shut the place down and that we had a lost boy. Much to his surprise someone had found him and when dad walked in to tell them. There was Ty Ty crying and sitting at a table with bunch of people around him trying to ask him what his name was! All I remember is when dad found him and he brought him back to where we were he had the saddest face and said he was scared. I just hugged my little guy and was so thankful we found him. This has been my first experience with loosing one of my kids and I never want to feel that feeling again. I am truly thankful for all my little guys and love them all so much!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Goofy Golfing
For a fun activity on Sat. we decide to go goofy golfing at Golf Land. This is one reason I love Arizona for the spring nights! And boy was it a great night to be outside. We all had a great time. All are boys did really well. It was hard for them to stay out of the way when us adults where hitting are balls and of course they always manged to pick our balls up and move them. But what can you expect when you take 3 kids under the age of 5 out and give them each a club and ball. After we were done playing they have this great play are for kids. Well some how Ty Ty got out of the play area with out us seeing him and got lost. We searched everywhere for him. I just keep thinking to myself not to panic and stay calm. There were so many people around and after what seemed like forever. My dad went in to tell them to shut the place down and that we had a lost boy. Much to his surprise someone had found him and when dad walked in to tell them. There was Ty Ty crying and sitting at a table with bunch of people around him trying to ask him what his name was! All I remember is when dad found him and he brought him back to where we were he had the saddest face and said he was scared. I just hugged my little guy and was so thankful we found him. This has been my first experience with loosing one of my kids and I never want to feel that feeling again. I am truly thankful for all my little guys and love them all so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
that looks like alot of fun. I want to go there now.
That must have been so scary for Ty and you too!!! I was 12, but I remember my parents and grandparents accidentally leaving me in Salt Lake City!! They each thought I was in the other car... half way to American Fork they realized I was gone and came back. Thank Goodness I had just stayed at the craft store where we were last and they found me. One of my scariest moments ever!!!
We need to appreciate the great weather while we have it!
Your parents seem like super grandparents! You are very lucky!
That looks like a lot of fun! How scary to lose Ty though!
Yikes, how scary, Britani! I'm so glad everything worked out OK in the end! I love the new pics of your kiddos over on the side of your blog, by the way! :)
Poor little Tyson! What a scary thing for him... and you!
oh man, that scares me just thinking about it! i'm glad you had some fun, and sorry about the chaos admidst it all!
Oh Brit that would be way scary!! I am so glad it all had a happy ending. Looks like you had a fun weekend!!
You didn't tell me that part Brit!!! That is the worst feeling ever! It happened to us once with Madison at the mall when she was about 2, and even though we found her within a couple of minutes I was all ready in tears! Isn't it funny though how it always seems to happen when you have the most people with you to watch them! Poor Ty, I'm glad everything was OK!
Post a Comment