Hunter and Tyson loved to show of there eggs!
My dad coloring some of the eggs he is a great grandpa and loves to do things with the kids!
Paxton just sat there the whole time and watch I was quite surprised that's all he did.
This is my all time fav. picture. This is Tyson waiting patiently for his egg to be done! We had to keep telling him that the egg needed to be in his cup longer than he would let it. Every time we told him this, this is the pose he would go into. Too Cute!!




2 comments:
What cute kids, man it seems like forever since I've seen them. Especially Paxton, I dont know if i have EVER seen them. They are so stinkin cute! They all have such cute personalities, I can tell by your posts!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun, im sad that i missed it. this is why i need to move back soon, i miss out on everything. tell the boys i love and miss them. we need to use the web cam soon! love ya
Post a Comment