Well, I don't have much to blog about but I really hate to go to long with out a post. I am sure my family would love if I posted every day (just to see the kids). So before we go on our rode trip tomorrow which by the way we are all excited about. We are going to Hershey Park with my Aunt and Uncle that live in New Jersey and then over to there place for the week. So when I get back I will have a ton to blog about. As for now we have not been up to much. The weather here has been great. I just can't get over how nice and cool it is around here. Just the other day we had to where pants and a jacket all day. My family keeps telling me they are dying in AZ with over 115 on most days. I know its nice now, but I have to remind them that when the winter starts here we are going to die. Other than that we have gone to the beach a bunch. The other night after we got home from the beach and going to ice cream with some family's from our ward. It was the perfect time to see all the fireflies right out side our door, they put on a great show every night for us. The boys thought they were the coolest things ever (and so do I). We had a fun time catching some and watching them glow.






7 comments:
Hershey park looks like fun! Chase has been begging to catch the fireflys here too! ARen't they awesome?!
Hershey Park is way fun. You'll love it. Sounds like you're enjoying yourselves in PA! Isn't it beautiful there? Miss you guys. Your boys are getting so big!
That looks like fun... Madie would especially love to catch some of those! We finally got to see Bob and Kathy on Saturday and they were supposed to give us your number before we left but of course we forgot. They said Matt has been pretty sick though... is he feeling any better?! We still haven't got our camera back so we've just been using my dads once in a while!:( Hope you guys have a fun trip!
Oh... and yes my mom did tell us you called. Madie was sad she missed you guys!!!
I am jealous...the end
Yay! I love fireflies! I'm glad you're finding out all the cool things about PA and getting into them. My SIL used to live just outside Hershey. She said it was wild driving through the town when the factory was making chocolate. Everything smelled so yummy! Have fun!
Hey! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Totally made my day.
And I'm so jealous that you get to live in PA. I've driven through there & it's GORGEOUS!!
BTW, you have a beautiful family!
Were 2.5 hrs from Palmyra... ???Aren't you near Jess. She's like 7hrs from me. How far are you from me?
Post a Comment