Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

We had a fabulous Fourth. Our day started nice and early at ours wards breakfast. We did not stay long it was a cold morning and we did not dress warm enough so we left right after we ate. Later in the afternoon we went to the beach with about 14 other families all where students or residence from our ward. I believe there was over 60 people. Thanks Suzi for putting this together. We had a BBQ and played in the water. It was a very nice day which was great considering it had been a week of rain. The boys had fun digging holes and being covered with sand.

Not very good shot. Just some of our group down by the water.



















I could not get enough of this boy and his smile.
He has been such a happy baby its like a whole new Carter.








This is Hunter and me outside our back door.



We lit off our fireworks early our boys where so tired and it does not
start to get dark here tell almost 10. What a fun day we had. We are really liking it
out here. The summers here are great and the beach is so fun to go to.


3 comments:

tessa said...

Looks like fun and a bit cooler than here. Fun to see your family's latest!

Charlie and Christina said...

Thanks! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We sure miss you!

Jami said...

I am jealous! How much fun!
I miss you, how are things going? I want to see pictures of you house!