Last Friday we went down to the beach with some families from our ward. We had a great time and the boys loved the water. Its so hard to believe that its a lake. I love that its about 10 min drive and its such a fun thing to do as a family and with friends.
Hunter made me nervous, some of the waves got pretty big, I thought
at one point I was going to have to save him when one took him down.
They have lifeguards on duty and when that wave got him he came
up to me afterward and wanted to know why the lifeguard did not come and
save him.




Paxton and Carter loved to play in the sand.
It was so funny because at first Carter would not touch it
but after he realized how fun it was to throw he could not stop.
Ty, jumping waves.
Hunter
to give the water a try. Much to there surprise they both loved it.
Now this mean when we go back we will diff. have are hands full.
I wish I could crop and photo shop some of my photos. But are main
computer is still not working so I have to use an old laptop to do my pictures.
Which means this is as good as they get for now.







2 comments:
What a fun day! I love that picture near the end of Matt with all of the boys - he's such a cute daddy. And I can't believe how big your boys are! Hope you're settling in and having a good weekend.
You take great pics! Love your blog, it makes me more motivated to get my butt in gear and update mine! Such a cute fam!!
Post a Comment