Well, its happened and right at 7mths which was yesterday. He can now crawl across the room to go and get a toy or whatever. He, also just got his first tooth with one following right behind. Carter, is just so sweet and we will see how big he is, when we take him for a check up soon. I am about a month behind.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
WOW! He's growing so fast!! Cute cute cute!
I can't get over how much he looks like your other boys. He's adorable. Time to baby proof! :)
Awwww, he's a cutie!
he's on the move! so cute. it is amazing how much he looks like his brothers. he's a doll.
Forget crawling... Carter and Kinsley will probably be walking over to Grandma Nunes' tree to pull all of the ornaments off... fun for us!!!
I can't believe that it has already been 7 months since you had him. I think its funny that as a mother of 4 you still get excited to have another one mobile. It seems like it would be easier to be able to always know where he is at.
Hey fun I am glad you found me! I am a horrible VT I hope your hanging in there. You know better than I but watch out crawling can only mean trouble!! :0)
where did the time go?
Really already? Time goes by too fast! He is a cutie!
Crawling is awesome. They can finally get around to all their toys. I love is bright blue eyes.
Is he happier now that he can get what he wants? I love that about this stage. He is so sweet:)
Post a Comment