Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ward Camp out!

This last Friday and Saturday we had our ward camp out! We took just the 3 older boys with us and left Carter with my parents (thanks again mom and dad). When we first got there the boys were dying to eat. We had stoped in Payson and picked up KFC on our way up to bear flats. It was a great spot to camp just about 13 miles from payson.

While the boys ate and of course I took pictures for the blog, Matt set up our tent.



Later on that night we built our own camp fire and our new friends the Rands, came over and sat with us. Not a very good picture of the kids but the only one I had. The (Rands)Spencer, Rachel, Maddie and Ian. We are so glad they moved into the ward we can't wait to have lots of fun with them.






Making our marshmallows with our ward! I just love the pictures you get with dirty faces.
Hunter getting ready in the morning!




Befor we left the boys had fun playing with all the kids.

Nicole "Ganem" if you have a blog let me know I would love to keep in touch with you and your family.




7 comments:

Matt and Adge said...

How fun! It looks like you found a great camping spot. That is one reason we are glad we are in the west...camping back east just isn't the same.

Alexa said...

Oh, I LOVE camping! I'm glad y'all got to go -- the boys look like they had so much fun!

tessa said...

You are the camping queen! I'm so impressed you pack up the munchkins and rough it. Maybe I'll try it one of these days. When you do it looks like a blast but I'm such a city girl.

The Nunes' said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Our ward needs to start doing something like that for the whole family!

the landreths said...

This reminds me of the pictures of the ward campout last year. Except your kids are older and there are more of them :)

miss you...call me!

Peck Family said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN!

The Hall Family said...

I love going to Bear Flats. I haven't been there in a while. Looks like it was a fun time, and how nice to be able to leave the little one behind with parents.