Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!!

A big happy 30th Birthday to My husband and his twin brother Marc! Matt is the baby on the left!


Matt is the in the blue shirt!



All the Sep. birthdays at Matt's parents house Matt, Marc, and Sharise!

Sunday celebrating at my parents Matt and my brother Chuck (his b-day was on Sep 5).


Celebrating with just us today! We had a lot of fun putting 30 candles on his cake.


The cutest little guy ever. Just had to throw a picture of Carter in. He alwasy seem to be missing in photo's.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Matt looks exactly like Paxton as a baby! That's funny. He's definitely the daddy! :)

Matt and Adge said...

wow, i have to agree...your kids definitely look like their dad!

The Nunes' said...

I can't believe how much your boys look like the twins when they were little... especially Paxton! Hope Matt had a great birthday... I'll call you back tomorrow!

Alexa said...

I can definitely see Matt, but I see LOTS of Jones family in those kiddos, too! :)

BensonFam said...

Oh my heck - I just want to kiss and pinch Carter's cute little cheeks - what a sweet smile! Happy birthday to Matt and good to catch up with you guys - hope you're all doing well.

TammeNBen said...

Happy Birthday Matt! I agree your boys look alot like Matt and Marc as babies. I guessed them right in the baby picture. How fun that you have some baby pictures of their daddy.

tessa said...

I know it's getting redundant but I looked at the first picture and tried to figure out how you got two of Pax in it then read the caption. Happy Birthday a little late!

JonesFamily said...

Holy cow your husband looks just like your kids!!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

K - I always thought your boys looked like you until I saw the baby pictures of your husband! Holy Macerole! They are clones of him. So, I am hoping maybe you could email me your recipe for the delicious pumpkin soup (very detailed - as I am kind of slow). I think I might try it out if I get brave enough! :) HOpe all is well.

Kyle said...

Okay...I was just going to say that your boys look so much like your husband...but looks like a bunch of people beat me to that :) Looks like a fun day!

Nicole said...

I hope you don't mind me blog hopping onto your blog! It's Nicole "Ganem" Your boys are to die for! I can't believe you have have four boys, so fun!!