Hunter and Tyson had Thursday and Friday off this past week for fall break. We started it out with going to the zoo on Thursday morning. Me, the four boys, My sister (Ashley), baby Charlee, Jill (my sister in-law), Brandon, Tyler and Kelsey(my nephews and niece).
Group photo of the kids
Last few pictures of us hanging out around the kids area they have. We all had a great time. Wish it had been alittle cooler like the weekend was.
After, the Zoo and some much needed naps. The 3 older boys were off to my moms and dads house till Saturday morning! So that means almost 2 days..... with just Carter!!
I stole these photos from my mom. While, they where at my parents they made Halloween sugar cookies. Below are the pictures from that.
My boys love and I mean LOVE. Going over to my parents house to stay. Hunter, is always asking when he can go and if it can be for 10 days! They had fun playing, going in the spa, playing the wii and rock band and just being kids.
My weekend was good. Poor Carter got his first 2 ear infections (so it begins). If he is anything like the other 3, he will have pro. end up with tubes. He also developed a bad yeast infection down under and was and still is not a happy camper. Crying a ton and needing to be held.
For his 7mth check (we miss the 6mth).
He is still in the 20% for his weight at 17lbs 7oz.




7 comments:
Oh man...we just went to the zoo today but we didn't see the new frog exhibit..my kids woudl have loved it!
Anyway, cute pictures! Your parents are so nice to keep your kids!
OH that makes me miss the zoo!! What fun making sugar cookies. Although I think she needs to change the date on her camera! Last I checked it wasn't 2004!! Sorry about the sick baby, that is never any fun!
I love seeing pictures of your boys. The zoo trip looks like it was fun! Miss you!
You are looking pretty... Like a model... a cheerleader... something pretty!
no seriously you look great.
Heather you are too nice! Thanks a bunch.
So nice to have break. I wish we lived closed to the zoo!
will you post your soup or dinner in a pumpkin I want to do this year!!
Post a Comment