Friday, October 31, 2008

Hunter's Halloween Parade/ Party

Today Hunter had a school parade and party!
He was so excited to go to school all dressed up!
Here he is show off his moves. He just loves his costume.





Cute Paxton walking to Hunter school for the Parade. The two older boys Tyson and Pax, wore there cool capes my mom got them.


Its a bird, its a plane, NO its........Superman




Hunter in the parade!









This afternoon I went back into Hunters Classroom to help out during his party!
He was soooo excited to see me and had lots of good food.







These are the cute little mummy cupcakes, I have been making.
They are for tonight's big Halloween Party that our Ward is putting on!


3 comments:

Stacy said...

What cute kiddos in the parade! What I just want to gobble up all those yummy looking cupcakes!

Rachel said...

i missed you and your cupcakes tonight! dang it! those cupcakes are super cute!

TammeNBen said...

I love the cupcakes. They look easy....if your crafty. We had a Wolverine at our house also. Looks like a fun day.