I just love Halloween and throwing parties. So Kathy my (mother in-law) and me decide we needed to have a party. We made soups, lots of treats and planned some games! The kids loved that they got to wear there costumes! Hunter (Wolverine), Tyson (Optimus Prime), Paxton (Spiderman), and Carter (Pumpkin).
Kathy made soup in a pumpkin ... always a big hit!
Optimus Prime (Tyson) and Bumble Bee (Austin)






3 comments:
Looks like a really fun party!
I'm so glad you commented.this is why I love blogging,because you find old friends. I can't believe where life takes us,married and kids.Are you still do esthetics? how was that working for Jason? I still have so many questions about all that he haunts me still to this day. I need the details!
i love halloween. looks like you guys are having a blast... and britani you are looking good. keep it up.
Post a Comment