Carter turned 3 on Feb 25 it was when I was still in the hospital with Beckett. I was able to get away for about 2hrs or so that night to go and be with my family. Beckett's nurse was so kind to keep a very close eye on him while I was gone. The boys where actually invited to a birthday party the same night as Carters. It ended up being great sense I had no time to plan anything not even get a cake for him. The Party was at Chuck E Cheese so that was perfect. He had lots of fun. Afterward I came home to pack more clothes for the hospital and watched Carter open up gifts from my parents and us!! He is in LOVE with dinosaurs. Carter is such a joy to have in our family!
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter we love you!!!
Post a Comment