Friday, March 4, 2011

Grandpa Jones

I was so thankful to have my dad around for a week. He came out on Thursday when Beckett was in the hospital and stayed the next Thursday! The boys LOVED having him here. He help out in so many ways.The boys can't wait to see you in a few weeks so they can wrestle more!!

2 comments:

The Nunes' said...

Oh my goodness, it just breaks your heart to see Beckett in the hospital like that... I'm so glad that's over for you guys!!! It looks like the boys couldn't be happier to see Grandpa Jones either. I wish you could be here this week!:(

Liora said...

Britt! I just got caught up on your blog....what a terrible thing to have to go through with your sweet baby! I am so glad he is doing better, what a stressful, draining week! Yay you are finally home!