During Matt's break from school (he had a week off). We went to Pittsburgh with some friends of ours The Ashments. We had so much fun and loved seeing Pittsburgh. What a great place I just loved everything about it.
Pittsburgh


This is what we rode to the top to see the city of Pittsburgh. Its called Monongahela Incline -- called the Mon Incline by locals -- is the oldest and steepest incline in the United States, as well as the nation's oldest cable car operation.
The group
Top:Thoma,Troy,Estelle,Hunter, Carter, Me, Matt
Bottom:Paxton, Quintin,Tyson
Ashments

Nunes

After we rode up and down the incline.
We went and ate at the Famous Pirmanti Bros .
and then walked around seeing some of the downtown.

I just love Carters little crack.

After dragging the kids everywhere. They need to release energy.
So we took them to a park and let them play. They had a ton of
fun on this blue slide that you go down on card board.






I love this picture (just not my double chin)!


After checking into the Hotel and swimming for a bit.
We went back up the incline to see the city at night.
Man was it beautiful. I shot all this night pictures in manual mode.
I just love the clouds and all the lights.



This is right out side the Hard Rock at Union Station! They have a light
show with water and music. They kids had tons of fun dancing.
5 comments:
Look at all the awesome stuff you guys are doing. Makes me want to go off to school somewhere and have a little adventure!
That picture of Carter on Matt's shoulders is hilarious! What a fun little trip.
Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am way jealous! We sure miss you guys!
Those pictures are beautiful... especially Carter's crack! That looks like it was a fun little trip! We're doing good. Is everybody finally feeling better at your house?! Hopefully this first winter won't be too bad for you guys. I think we will be at Bob and Kathy's on Sunday for lunch so maybe we'll get to talk to you guys then. Tell everyone hi for us!
how fun, what fun thing do you have planned for us while were there? do you think there will be snow by the time we get there? the boys look so grown up! miss you! give them hugs!
Post a Comment