Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tyson's 5!!!!













Tyson turned 5 today. We are so lucky to have this goofy
kid in our family. I love him so much!
5 things about Tyson
*He is one SMART cookie and REMEMBERS things very well
*He is very WILD and CRAZY and that is just how we like HIM!
*He wears BIGGER shoes than Hunter!
*He is very SENSITIVE sometimes!
*He is LOVES TMNT right now!



And.....
.


this is what happens if you leave
the cake on the table unattended.
(I caught him doing this after more than half the cake top was gone)

4 comments:

the landreths said...

Can't believe he's 5! That costume looks so familiar--except ours is so beat up. It's been loved a lot :).

Will you email me your new address? I'm starting to organize my addresses to send christmas cards out. Thanks :).

The Nunes' said...

I forgot to tell you that I did get your dad's message and my dad has called and talked to him. Sorry I missed talking to you yesterday... it was a little crazy which would explain the nice shoot you got of Kinsley! We were trying to get all of the kids on the phone to sing Happy Birthday to Tyson too which didn't happen!:( Hope he had a fun day yesterday though... tell him we said Happy Birthday!

julianne said...

It's been so fun to catch up on your sweet family! I hope you guys are doing well.

Neal Family said...

Can I just say I love the teenage mutant ninja turtle outfit, sooo cute!!! You are such a good mom, seriously your kids are lucky to have such a fun and loving mommy!!!