Thanksgiving was a huge success! We got one HUGE Surprise and I loved having most of my family here to celebrate it with us. So the Surprise was that my Dad came out to see us also. I have know from months now that my Mom and sister where coming to spend Thanksgiving with us, my dad just kept saying there was no way he could make it. So The night before Thanksgiving I was on the phone talking to my dad. When I heard the door bell ring. I figured it was my next door neighbor, anyways I opened the door and it was my Dad! I could not believe it. He flew into Pittsburgh and rented a car and surprised us. My Mom had no clue he was even coming. It was a great surprise but his visit was way to short.
Hunter, Mom and Dad
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kathy just told us about your dad surprising you guys... what a fun surprise (he's always good about that kind of stuff though)! I can't believe how big Charlie is getting either. Looks like you guys had a good time... glad you could have so much family with you for Thanksgiving!
How fun that you had your family come, and I bet everyone who had to stay In erie appreciated having good friends to celebrate with! Britt, you are awesome chica!! You better keep your christmas lights up until New Years, so I can see them when I get back!:)
Post a Comment