We started out our Halloween day bright and early with soccer games for Hunter and Tyson (pictures to come of them soon). After their games we got ready and went to Wegmens to go trick or treating. They boys love Wegmens I get to grocery shop while the 3 older boys play in their play center.
I love my Lion!
I love my Lion!outfit I bought for him to wear.
His been spider man and Hulk also.
My cute little dragon.
After going around the store and getting candy.They had an area blocked off with food and activities
for the kids to do.


HaLlOwEeN NiGhT!!
Matt and I are pirates if you can't tell. Our friends wereso kind to let us borrower them.
By the way I froze my butt off. I kept joking that
next year I am dressing up as an Eskimo. It was really one cold night it had
been raining all day long and cleared up just in time to go out.
The kids had tons of fun going from house to house.













3 comments:
the boys look soo cute and you and matt look great! im glad you guys had fun.
You and Matt are such good sports to dress up... the kids ask us every year what we are going to be!:D I'm glad the weather cleared up so you could go trick or treating... the boys all look so cute!
Your family is so cute! What a great Mom you are!
Post a Comment