Monday, August 31, 2009

Hunter's first day of 1st gr.





Another big day at our house today. Hunter started 1st gr this morning. The school dis. that we are in have a strict dress code so they can only wear collar shirts of a certain color and Docker type pants in a certain color. Its nice in a way to not have to think about what to wear. The only bad thing is I just found out about this and had to go buy all new clothes.
The other awesome thing is he is in the same class as one of his friends.
Also I have done many post today. We just moved into a bigger house out hear and have been with out Internet for sometime. Now that it is back I can update more. Next post pictures of the house we moved into.

6 comments:

the landreths said...

He looks so great! I'm glad to hear you moved into a bigger place. Can't wait to see pictures of it.

Morris said...

he looks so grown up i cant believe it! we miss you guys! give him a hug and kiss.

The Nunes' said...

Hope you had a FUN day Hunter... you look so handsome!:)

Blatter said...

So cute! He looks like such a little stud.

Alice said...

Hope you don't mind me jumping on here. I was having trouble contacting you any other way. Who knew you had such a talent for photography. I especially love the pics of the kids jumping in the rain. Hope Hunter had a good first day. BTW, I would like to include your family in a game for the ward activity. You wouldn't have to do anything, you don't even have to be at the thing (but you should come if you can, because it's gonna be great). Anyways, if you'd like to participate, email me a unique fact about your family (or part of it) and we'll have everyone try to guess who you are with only that informations. alimaegardner@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Charlie and Christina said...

Oh my gosh! the boys are so cute! Hunter looks so grown up. Tell them all we said hi! We love and miss you guys!