Tonight well be the Tooth Fairy's first job at our house.
Hunter lost his first tooth.
morning with it barley hanging on. At church he showed everyone and would not
leave it alone. It was are main topic of our day, would it hurt when if feel out, would it bleed, how much will the Tooth Fairy leave me and on and on. Right before bed tonight he finally let Matt pull on it just a little and out it came. He was so glad and could not wait to put it under his pillow tonight with the note he wrote.
It said......
Dear Tooth Fairy I lost my first tooth.
Love Hunter




5 comments:
Oh Madie is going to be so jealous! She finally has a permanent tooth coming in... but the baby one is barely starting to wiggle! It was fun talking to you guys today!:)
Just a little FYI...sometimes the tooth fairy goes a bit overboard on the 1st tooth and then has a hard time keeping up because there are 20 baby teeth to lose. I love the little letter he wrote...its sweet.
Lori, Thanks for the FYI...Matt and I were just talking about this he has another one that is about to come out also. And 20 teeth is a ton. Plus now Tyson and Paxton can't wait tell they loose there's. Just at the thought that they get money.
What a cute little note! I can't believe he's old enough to start losing his baby teeth - he's growing up!
Way to go Hunter!! I hope it didn't hurt to much, you are such a tough boy.
Love you
Grammie J and Grandpa
Post a Comment