This picture is to funny.
He was trying so hard to keep his mouth open so you could see his new hole.
This morning when Hunter woke up. Which by the way was so early, he was so excited to see what the tooth fairy left him $2.00 and a letter. So after everyone was up he showed me he had another loose tooth. I could not believe how loose it was and new for sure it was going to fall out today. All it took was one little bump into Carter with his face and out it came. As soon as it came out his eyes got so big and he said "I am going to be RICH". We had to explain to him that this time the Tooth Fairy will pro. not leave as much sense she just came and saw him last night. He told us that was ok because Grandpa Jones said he was sending him money for loosing his teeth. So dad don't for get you owe him a dollar. According to him that's 50cents for each tooth.




2 comments:
how cute! Logan keeps talking about he wants to loose a tooth. Boyz are funny. I love love the Rainy pictures. That looks like so much fun. Did you splash with them when no one was looking? :) Fun times. I don't have any photoshop programs right now I need to add some on my mac.
So cute! Love all those teeth!!!
Post a Comment