Thursday, December 18, 2008

Carter's First Hair Cut!

Last night, all the boys needed their hair cut. I have always cut their hair. I don't claim to know what I am doing but I don't think I do a bad job either. I even cut Matt's hair. Anyways back to the post. After I was done with the 3 older boys we thought lets do Carter's hair too.
Here he is before we started.




Now he has no Hair.
(Now remember, I have never claimed that I know how
to cut hair. So I did cut his a little short.)
But the great thing about hair is it will grow back!!!


He sure is just as cute as ever!
Carter Bug we love you more than you know.
(Even if you have been my hardest baby!)


4 comments:

Alexa said...

Awwww! He's a cutie, alright! Nice work with the haircut. That can be really tough on a baby! :)

Jami said...

Even with Carters hair cut, he STILL has more hair than Grace...sigh

The Hall Family said...

He look handsome with his new haircut. :)

Nate and Lori said...

He looks really cute. I've always wanted to learn how to cut boys hair but don't think that my husband wants me practicing on him.