Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chritmas Day

We woke up around 7am and went down stairs to see what Santa had left us!!









Tyson loved to show off the new undies he got!


The 5 grand kids!



Nunes' Christmas morning!



We're getting pretty close to busting out of their house!




After everyone was gone ,I was in the kitchen cooking (I thought to my self I have not heard the baby in a long time) so I went looking for him. This is what I found.
Someone left a piece of chocolate on the ground and he found it!

6 comments:

The Nunes' said...

I love all of the pictures from Schnepf farms... you can really tell what a GREAT camera it is! And those pictures of Carter are too cute... Kathy had told us how funny it was!:)

tessa said...

Love the jamies. What cuties they all are!

Jami said...

um, carter is so funny!

Nate and Lori said...

how would it be to just smother yourself in chocolate. your new camera seems to be working out nicely for you. the pics are wonderful.

Lesley said...

Cute matching pjs and sweaters! your boys are cute. Looks like a fun Christmas!

Charmaine said...

Hey lady - what were your questions? Email me on Facebook or something. By the way, I love the boys jammies! They are super cute!