Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Day!

Well, if there is anything to be said about having 4 kids. Is that my life has never been more busy, hectic and sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and call it quites. We have visited the kids doc at least once a week for the past month if not sometimes twice. The front desk lady does not even ask me if any info has changed (I am just suppose to tell her). Also the doc. asked me if I would like to pitch a tent and just stay. Between a sick baby, stitches, well visit, dentist check ups, out patient producer, ENT's and every thing in between (if there is even anything to fit in between). Its CRAZY!




Here is Ty at his first dentist visit. He did a great job and to our surprise is missing two of his bottom teeth. We never even noticed, for one reason he has no gaps in between his teeth. The doc did say that sense they are missing he pro. does not have his adult ones either. But we will just have to wait to see. Also he just had his 4 yr well check he is weighing in at 32 lbs and now is 40inches tall, still on the small side for wt. but all is great!




Carter is doing new things all the time. He turned 9mths a little bit ago and also had a well check.
He is 17 lbs 10oz and 27inches long. That's the 3 percentile for him so he has not gained much weight but is doing great too. Carter has been cranky for awhile so has been put on med. for acid reflex and been changed to soy formula. He also had a procedure done at the hospital to make sure he does have acid reflex and a sallow test. The doc. there said he does. But, we are still waiting to hear from our own doc. and see what we are going to do next. Carter can now pull himself up and loves to eat table food.





Friday was no exception to one busy day. After visiting the hospital and the dentist. Later on that night, we went out to dinner with my family and than to this ladies house(a friend of my mom's) to see her huge Christmas village. Please don't mind how I look I had not been able to take a shower that day and it started at 6am.


Jake, Ash and Charlee


Paxton loved all the houses


Hunter (don't you just love the dirty face)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

i don't know what you are talking about, britani. i think you look great. i never would have guessed you hadn't showered. you should have kept that a secret!

Alexa said...

For not having showered, you look FANTASTIC! I assure you I don't look anywhere near that good when I don't shower. You're a great mom, Britani, hang in there! "Hands full now, heart full later" as they say. I can't wait to see you next month! :)

Alexa said...

Er, this month I mean. :P

the landreths said...

No matter how busy you are you always seem to make it look so easy. You are amazing. And you do look great!

The Nunes' said...

I know what you mean... there are days when you have the worst headache just trying to remember and keep everything straight! The days can feel so long, but looking back, the years just seem to fly by... it seems like just yesterday Parker and Hunter were babies! I'm glad we could get together tonight, the kids had lots of fun. And I forgot to tell you that I have all the stuff now for Bob and Kathy's gift, I just need to get it put together... I'll let you know when it's done.

Nate and Lori said...

I don't know how you do it. I can't even keep up with my own Dr's visits let alone 4 kids. I work at a dental office and haven't had my teeth cleaned in over a year. And I've been meaning to go to the Dr for over a year too and haven't made it yet. Oops.