We had a great Thanksgiving day! We spent our day with Matt's family. My parents came to. Both my sis. and bro. where with there in-laws. This year like every year we had it at the park. It was a beautiful day.

Hunter's day started out a little rough. He fell off of the monkey bars face down in the dirt. Got a bloody nose and scraped up face. He was such a brave boy but keep asking if he had to get stitches ( guess he does not want to look like Pax)!

Cute Ty Ty!

Paxton and my Dad!

Carter

Mom and the boys

Eating our yummy food!

Playing volleyball.

Park fun


Dad, Mom and Carter
6 comments:
I love the picture of Paxton and your dad. The cloud look amazing. I can't believe how many there are and how low they look. Glad that you guys had a nice thanksgiving.
Oooh, ouch (for Hunter)! Looks like everyone had a really fun day together! :)
Hunter definitely had a nice battle wound that day... hopefully your boys aren't starting a new trend! I still can't believe how long we stayed at the park this year... it was such a nice day!
I love the idea of Thanksgiving at the park! Cute pictures!
how fun! I loved starting out the holiday with you!
Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment