Well, its happened and at that it happened a lot sooner than I thought it would. This morning I woke up to my little sweet 5yr old taping me to wake up. The first thing out of his mouth was...."Mom can I ditch school today!!" (He could have only learned this form one person and I am sure its from his cousin Lexi). At first I was like "no way!!" "Why, in the world I am going to let you stay home and make my day that much harder?" Well he won and I let my kindergarter have a ditch day. I did tell him, that it can never happen again "unless he is dead!!" He just laughed when I said this and said "or unless I am really really really sick right mom?" I truly think he wanted to know what happens all day while he is gone. The truth to that fact is not much at all. He did have fun watching morning cartoons with his brothers! Here is the only picture I got of him this day. Him sitting on the couch watching TV with that look on his face like stop taking my picture! 





2 comments:
Lexi, ditch... NEVER! They start so young these days... Parker and Madison have both had one too! The problem is it's not so fun for us moms, but that's OK, they probably need it!
I let Sammy ditch one day last week too! She actually said she was "sick" but couldn't decide on her symptoms...I think she just wanted a day off!
Post a Comment