Monday, August 18, 2008

Tyson's first day of.....

Pre-School


Tyson started at Head start today. He gets to go half a day(in the afternoon) and was so excited to go. He told me yesterday that he wanted to walk in all by himself. Of course he did change his mind and let me walk him in. He also was excited to wear his new car shoes, car backpack and had a huge smile on his face. I am so proud of him and his teacher said he did great. Its was a nice change. I got about a 1 1/2 break to just be by myself when Carter and Paxton where down for naps. Than it was off to pick Hunter up from school and an hour after that get Ty.



6 comments:

Kyle said...

He looks so happy! What is Head Start? I'm not familiar with that...is it just a kind of preschool?

Susan said...

That must be so nice to have your older boys away at school for part of the day! Awesome! And nice that the younger two nap for you - what a great break! :)

Morris said...

before we know it paxton will be starting preschool! they are getting so big. see you in a week

Ben and Amberly said...

I had Jolie in Head Start last year. But her teacher was horrible so I took her out. It was much better to have her home then worry about her. Now she's in Kindergarten and its a whole lot better.

The Nunes' said...

You look so grown up Ty... Hope you have a fun week!!!

Nate and Lori said...

You sound so busy. I love how your boys all have the same huge cheesy smile. Here's hoping things calm down for you al ittle bit!