Monday, August 11, 2008

Hunter's frist day of....

Kindergarten Well, we all got up nice and early for Hunter's big day. He was so excited and ready to go. This is defiantly something I am going to have to get used to. Not the whole Hunter going to school but me needing to be dressed and ready to leave out the door with him 8am. With 4 little ones its going to be quite the challenge some days. Hunter had quite the face in these pictures. He sure gets sick of me taking pictures sometimes.

Tyson and Hunter walking to his class room. I thought it was so cute that they were holding hands.
Tyson asked me If he could take a picture of Hunter. He got a great shot. I really have been looking forward to this day for awhile now. With having 4 kids under the age of 5 that still leaves me with 3 guys at home. But we sure miss him today. Hunter is such a great kid and I know he is going to learn so much. I just hope that when he gets home he had a great day. Tyson, is missing having his buddie around. Good thing he starts school next week to keep him busy.




5 comments:

Frost Family said...

Great pictures! Funny about Tyson missing Hunter. Allana didn't know what to do with herself she just grabbed a blanket around 11:00 and fell asleep on the couch...she hasn't done that EVER. I wish Hunter were here to ride the bus with Nathan tomorrow!! I wish it for you too, having to take all 4 kids to drop Hunter off...no fun!

Alexa said...

I agree that getting FOUR (not that I would know, but I would have trouble enough with two) kids ready by 8:00 would be beyond difficult! I hope Hunter had a great day, though! I still remember K so well -- isn't it crazy that we're getting old enough to have kids in school? :)

Morris said...

i cant believe hes in kidnagarten! hes such a big boy! i cant wait to see the boys! love you

Corri said...

Hey Britani! How are you? I am glad I found your blog...I can't believe Hunter already started kindergarten. We had him in nursery only a short time ago. Oh by the way, my eyebrows miss you. (Ha ha...no seriously...they need help. :D)

Jenny Lynn said...

wow! he is so grown up.. but at the same time its like, with all those kids you have, you should have more in school :)