





Carter, had lots of fun today eating rice
cereal for the first time. He has been my first one to actually at least try rice
cereal so early, and not cry when I feed it to him. Some updates with Carter. He now in the 25% at 16lbs for weight and in his head and length it the 10%. He is talking a ton, grabbing
everything in sight and putting in to his mouth, and rolling from his stomach to back. We sure love this little guy he is such a blessing.
2 comments:
All I can say Brit is I think you deserve Mother of the YEAR!! Taking 4 boys on a road trip, potty training, swim lessons, school, dressing, feeding! Ah, I don't know how you do it. I get so frazzled with my two! You amaze me! They are all SO darling! It almost makes me want more.... almost!
I agree with Melissa. You are definitely super mom. I could use some tips :) Carter is soo cute, and I am always excited when my babies start eating some food besides just nursing on me!!
Post a Comment