

Paxton has taken up reading the newspaper and playing the wii! He has become quite good at both. He also likes to pick out his own clothes. He has become quite fond of swimming float wear. On a lighter note I took Pax. to his 2 year check up, just a couple months behind. Anyway he is in the 15% for everything. I can only remember how much he weighs which is 26lbs. We sure love this little guy.




3 comments:
I can't believe how "grown up" he is! I still remember when I first moved here, holding him and giving him a bottle!
He only weighs 2 pounds more than Kristen!
Wow - just five pounds more than my nine month old weighs! :) Your boys are so cute Brit - we sure miss your fun family!! Hope you're all doing well.
Ha! Ha! What a funny kid!
Post a Comment