For the last 2weeks, the 3 older boys have been doing swim lesson's



Hunter, was just thrilled to go to swim lessons . He only got to come with us for the last week because, he had been going to a little day camp. He ended up learning few new things. We have always called Hunter our fish he just loves to swim.

One of the reason I did swim lesson's is mostly for Tyson. Being that he is 3, and also that we live in AZ, he needed to learn to like water. He has always be so afriad of the pool. Always just so content, to sit on the side and play. I must admit, I was a little nervous at how Ty would do. But in the end, Ty earns the Biggest Brightest Gold Star of all. He will now get in the pool, float in a ring, float on his back, put his face in the water, and with some help go all the way under the water. Way to go TYSON!!

And, last but not least our cute and very "strong willed"(that is what the teacher called him) Paxton. Pax and I did a mom and tot class together. That kid started out great in the water, and by the time we were done he wanted nothing to do with it. He told his teacher "NO" all the time and never would do a thing the class was doing. She, did get him to go under water once. After that happened he cried every time she got to close to us, in fear she would pro. make him do it again. Hopefully next year he will do a little better.
3 comments:
are you guys going to PA?
Your kids are fish. I think you guys have spent the entire summer in the pool. i totally don't blame you though.
I miss you guys! What cute pictures of them.
I've been wondering the same thing as Heather--what is the latest on your fall plans?
Post a Comment