That's so great that he did so well in the pool the first time! In AZ I gues they start -em young!
Another cute Nunes boy! Hope you guys are doing great - we miss you!
Wow, he's already so big! Time flies. He looks like your other boys. I can't tell which, but he definitely looks like one (or all) of them. So cute!
He is a cutie. He looks like a natural out there in the water:)
i cant believe how big he is,i cant wait to give him a big kiss! looks like he had fun in the water. love you oh i posted a pic of the blessing dress
He looks so sweet all wrapped up in his towel! I love baby/towel shots! :)
I always love a little naked baby the first time they get into the pool. He looks exactly like his brothers it is scary.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's so great that he did so well in the pool the first time! In AZ I gues they start -em young!
Another cute Nunes boy! Hope you guys are doing great - we miss you!
Wow, he's already so big! Time flies. He looks like your other boys. I can't tell which, but he definitely looks like one (or all) of them. So cute!
He is a cutie. He looks like a natural out there in the water:)
i cant believe how big he is,i cant wait to give him a big kiss! looks like he had fun in the water. love you oh i posted a pic of the blessing dress
He looks so sweet all wrapped up in his towel! I love baby/towel shots! :)
I always love a little naked baby the first time they get into the pool. He looks exactly like his brothers it is scary.
Post a Comment