Last Wed. we had the opportunity to watch Nathan and Allana. The boys, were soooo happy to see them. We had lots of fun we just played and played. Hunter and Ty, sure miss all there buddies out in the West Valley. Thanks for coming to see us guys!
Our kids had SUCH a great time...we'll have to do it again...we can't put a "gas price" on those cute/happy faces can we? I love Allana on that purple dragon, I'm assuming she didn't let that thing go the whole time she was there!! We miss you guys!
Matthew and I have been married for 11yrs. We have 5 little boys, Hunter 9, Tyson 7,Paxton 5, Carter 3 and our newest little guy Beckett! We are living in Pa. while Matt goes to Pharmacy School.
2 comments:
Our kids had SUCH a great time...we'll have to do it again...we can't put a "gas price" on those cute/happy faces can we? I love Allana on that purple dragon, I'm assuming she didn't let that thing go the whole time she was there!! We miss you guys!
Hey Matt,
This Lyle Trone. I was blog hopping and ran into your site. Glad to see you are doing well.
Post a Comment