
Paxton, is always doing something funny. The other night I found him on Bob and Kathy's computer like this. He put his grandma's glasses on and was ready to work.

Just a cute picture of Pax, and Carter! Can you belive Carter is 5mths.

I know this is pro. not the best picture to show! But I never thought the day would come. I just had to share. Its been along rode to get Tyson potty trained about 8mths, and believe it or not I have even cried over this child, and his issues with not going on the toilet. But, I believe it's happened. He had been going pee and number 2 in the toilet for days now with out an accident. And just in time because he is going to be starting school soon and will be gone for half a day at Headstart.
6 comments:
That picture of Paxton with the glasses upside-down is TOO CUTE! :)
Way to go Tyson... now if you can just teach Austin all of your skills that would be great!!!
i know youve had a hard time with him! im glad hes getting the hang of it. hes getting to be such a big boy. pax is too cute with those glasses. cant wait to see you guys in a month!! love you
Glad to hear there is hope in teaching a 3 year-old boy potty training! I have shed many tears and still only a little progress has been made...sigh, maybe one day!
Hooray for one less kid in diapers
love to be alone with him in the toilet, lock the door, lube his asspussy and he will be tighter than any girlpussy
Post a Comment