Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our Boy's




Just some pictures I took the other night of the boy's! Carter turned 4mths on the 25 of June, and I wanted to get some pictures of him with his brothers. I just love these guys!!!

5 comments:

Jody said...

Have I ever told you that my husband is the oldest of 4 boys? I love looking at your pictures and wondering if I could find similar ones of his family from 20 years ago. Based on the stories I hear from his childhood, I can easily say you are an impressive women for taking all that on!

Alexa said...

Cute, cute, cute! I agree with Jody, you are an awesome mom! Those boys are so lucky to have you! :) Can you believe Carter is four months old already? Great shots!

Nunes Family said...

You two are so nice!! Really at times i wonder to myself if I can really do this. Four kids is alot and on top of that 4 boys! Thanks

The Frosts said...

So fun! We miss you guys so much, Nathan especially misses Hunter. He keeps wanting to invite his friends over to swim, but they've all moved :(. You will have to come back and visit sometime!!

the landreths said...

I still can't believe you have 4 boys, Brit. For some reason 4 seems like more than it did when you first had him, now that he's old enough to be awake and sitting there with the older 3. They are so, so cute!