Those are the cutest pictures of Paxton!! I can't believe how big he is! Looks like you guys had tons of fun on the fourth too!!
Hey, I love the pictures. It is so much cun having kids. I love being able to see your cute little ones. Blogs are great. Hope you are doing good.
I cannot believe how big he's getting! So cute!
I think he looks a little camera shy, you might want to work on that! :)He is a doll!
I am impressed you can get him to hold still! He looks like a charmer. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Paxton!! I can't believe how big he is! Looks like you guys had tons of fun on the fourth too!!
Hey, I love the pictures. It is so much cun having kids. I love being able to see your cute little ones. Blogs are great. Hope you are doing good.
I cannot believe how big he's getting! So cute!
I think he looks a little camera shy, you might want to work on that! :)He is a doll!
I am impressed you can get him to hold still! He looks like a charmer. :)
Post a Comment