Saturday, July 14, 2007

4th of July

Matt, Brandon, Lexi, Hunter and Madie
Hunter and Maddie
Austin

Madie she had fun pretending there was a baby in her stomach and the picture blow is Parker We had a great 4th. We spent it with Matts twin brother and his family. Most of these pictures are of cousins. They ended up siwiming for about 5 hrs that day. We never made it to fireworks they were all asleep by 7pm. We had a great time.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think those are the best Hoildays. Just spending time in the pool with family, getting your kids all worn out. We haven't done fireworks at all since Brody has been born. I'm sure we will once he is older, but like your boys, ours don't last that late. Glad to see you have a fun day.

Anonymous said...

mom has a great body, love her t I ts