Monday, July 2, 2007

He did It!

So I have been trying potting training off and on. Well today was my day to start for good no going back to diapers anymore. And guess what not one accident at all. He stayed dry all day. We even went to the libary this moring and to home depot and the store tonight. He did great. Tyson is becoming such a big boy. Iam so proud of him.

6 comments:

Peck Family said...

I can't believe he is potty trained! What an accomplishment!

Susan said...

Hooray! I'm impressed that you made it all over town with no accidents. That's super terrific! :)

Melissa said...

Way to go Tyson! That is no easy feat to keep dry. I'm sure he'll continue to do great. But I must say potty training has been my least favorite part about parenting. I honestly don't know what's worse, diapers or training. Although, It dose make you proud when they are finally getting itand I love their little buns in undies!

Anonymous said...

Hey britt!
Add me Cuz i got no clue how
WWW.jillnunes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey britt!
Add me Cuz i got no clue how
WWW.jillnunes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the lump in his undies love to pull it out and suckit