Saturday, March 6, 2010

Home Depot/Outside Fun!!

It was a nice and sunny day today and me and the boys took full advantage of it. We started our day off with the Home Depot Craft which they boys love. I am just glad they have been easy projects so far. Taking all 4 of them by myself and doing 3 projects is not always fun for me. I believe this is the first time we did not have any fights. They have finally learned they must wait for their turn to make their project.









After we got home and sense the sun was out we played outside.
I got out a chair and tried to pretend I was in AZ (not much luck)
I think it has something to do with all the snow still on the ground,
but it is melting fast. Which I am so Happy about.





















0 comments: