So sense this is a blog that also is my journal. My Mom posted this on her blog about me for my birthday. I want to be able to have this so I am posting it on here. Also I have no pictures to show for the fun Birthday, so this was by far one of the best things my mom did for me on my Birthday!!
Happy 29th Birthday Brit we love you so much and are so glad you are in our family!!!!!!!!
29 things about brit
1. loves to laugh
2. sweet
3. a great mother
4. loves to shop
5 loves to throw a party
6. caring
7. loves Halloween
8. a great wife
9. patient
10. scared of bugs
11. a great v-ball player
12. out going
13. makes friends wherever she goes
14. funny
15. a great sister
16. hard worker
17. competitive
18. loves the outdoors
19 loves fashion
20. loyal
21. a go getter
22. organized
23. adventurous
24. always dose what right
25. team player
26. loves to find deals
27. has style
28. BEAUTIFUL
29. most of all her family loves her so much!!!!!
Thanks to everyone for the great phone calls, clothes and money I loved them all!!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment