Sunday, October 4, 2009

Home Depot

Every first Sat of the month Home Depot does a free kids project. I should say instead of kids..... Adults because I am the one doing them, they make these projects hard to put together. Anyways they also had a huge safety day there also so the boys got to see Fire Trucks, Search and Rescue Dogs, Ambulances etc.. The boys and there fire house piggy banks.




Hunter, Tyson,Brinlee, Makena, and Paxton.
Carter freaked out when I put him up there, but
he was there.



*On a side note its been soooo COLD here. We have been trying hard not to turn on our heater. I have gotten out the space heaters and use
them in a few rooms. I miss the AZ Sun we have not seen our
Sun in days! I had to put away my flip flops for the first time ever
and now can only wear closed toe shoes.
This is going to be one long winter.

4 comments:

Jody said...

How fun! Is that just a local thing? Or do Home Depots everywhere do that?

Nunes Family said...

Jody as far as I know they do it everywhere. I know they did it in AZ. Its every first Sat of the month.

Jody said...

Thanks! I'm already making lists of ways to keep the little one entertained. I won't use this one for awhile, but it's still good info to have!

Peck Family said...

hey Britani! Hows it going?