Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins

With this PUMPKIN craft being all over blog land.
Me and some of my friends got together and made some.
I just love the way they turned out and they were
super easy to make.
My friend Jess posted on here blog a SITE to
print off each part to make your own pumpkin.
So when the boys had friends over yesterday we made some.
This picture is so funny. I took at least 8 and this was as good as
it got.

5 comments:

BensonFam said...

LOVE the fabric pumpkins - you always make the cutest stuff for your house!

Charlie and Christina said...

You do always make the cutest things for your house! Your pumpkins are adorable!

The Nunes' said...

They turned out so cute Brit! I wish we lived closer... I've been wanting to make those for so long now and still haven't done it!

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Darling. WIsh you lived closer to me...then I could copy all your good ideas, and you could help me! :) So, I realized you already posted the stew recipe. Thanks. I'm a little slow. Hope all is going well for you guys!

Neal Family said...

Love the pumpkins, sooo excited to make some of my own!:) Great idea chica!