Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party!

I just love having my Halloween party. This year it was also a getting to know your neighbor party. I invited people on just our block to come, so we could all get to know each other better. Granted most of us new each other but we did meet a few new people and it was tons of fun.Pumpkin Soup

Mummy dogs



Dessert

I had a ton of fun making all of this. We also had
a taco soup, rolls, and grapes. I kept it as simple as possible
this year. Matt had finals the same week I did this. So
I had to do all the work by myself all while taking care
of the kids.


Carter, Brinlee, Paxton




Nathan and Gram












The kids had a ton of fun decor. their pumpkins.













2 comments:

Charlie and Christina said...

Your treats are so cute! The boys look really grown up!!!

BensonFam said...

I always loved your Halloween parties... I can't believe right under the picture of all the gorgeous goodies you said you "kept it simple." Holy cow - those treats looked amazing and like tons of work! I'm glad you guys had fun - we miss you!!!!