Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shower for Rachel

On Saturday Angalee and Me had a baby
shower for our dear friend Rachel. She is having her
first baby and its a BOY!! We had it
at my home and had a ton of fun planing and decorating for it.
(thanks to those that helped bring food.)

She has one of the best smile's and I know she is going to make
a great mom. She is also my next door neighbor and I love
our late night talks.










Now I just can't wait to see this little guy.
If she does not go into labor this week than
Friday is the big day!!!!

4 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

I love the blue and damask look. And did you guy make the cute tissue paper hangy things (what are they called?) or did you buy them. Good luck to your friend...its wierd to think that this was supposed to be my due date week.

Nunes Family said...

Hey Lori, yes I made those pom pom things. It was super easy. I will email you the link if you want it.

Blatter said...

That was a blast. Your camera is amazing. The pictures look really good.

rach said...

um, best baby shower EVER! thanks girlfriend!